Sometimes I ask people why they aren’t using Social Media. Answers are usually…
- I don’t have time
- I don’t have a clue how to do it
- I have enough trouble with email
Even though Social Media is free, people seem to miss the benefits…
- Getting noticed even when there is lots of competition in your business
- Help you reach the right audience and share your message immediately
- Build relationships and loyalty
- Find customers
Maybe its the name. The word “Media” could easily make people think of Radio, TV, and newspapers. Those can be expensive. And that could easily be a barrier.
Radio, TV, newspapers,and other print media isnt social. Its a one way communication medium. There is no way to get instant feedback or comments from viewers and fans.
To help get more people involved, I suggest we use different words than Social Media. What do you think? Lets try PROFITABLE VISIBILITY. Doesn’t that sound like something you need?
Would you make time for Profitable Visibility?
Do you want to learn about finding Customers with Profitable Visibility?