It’s been in use for more than 30 years. Now the QR Code is gaining popularity.
The QR Code, short for Quick Response Code, can hold much more information than the old Barcode. And with today’s cell phones having a built in camera, it’s an easy way to share info with your Mobile audience and customers.
There are several potential uses for a QR Code:
- Quick access to your Website or special Landing page
- Call to action, with a special offer
- Share information with a Web page or text messaging
So where could you use a QR Code?
- On a business card
- Your brochures and other marketing materials
- The sides of trucks and trailers
- Product tags and packaging
- Convention and event name tags
- Restaurant menus
- Event ticket stubs
- Receipts and Invoices
If you want to create your own QR Codes, there are several sites. I created this one at Kaywa.